Tigress Financial Partners Downgrades Ruby Tuesday (RT) to Underperform
- S&P 500 nears record high on stimulus hopes, strong earnings
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Oil prices hit by concern over Chinese economy and higher supply
- ON Semiconductor (ON) Surges on Strong Q2 Results and Q3 Outlook
- Dollar down again as dovish Fed tone prevails ahead of data
Tigress Financial Partners downgraded Ruby Tuesday (NYSE: RT) from Neutral to Underperform.
Shares of Ruby Tuesday closed at $5.63 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Deutsche Bank Downgrades Estee Lauder (EL) to Hold
- KeyBanc Downgrades SciPlay Corp. (SCPL) to Sector Weight
- Kepler Cheuvreux Downgrades Tecnicas Reunidas SA (TRE:SM ) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!