TD Securities Downgrades Newmont Mining Corp. (NEM) to Hold
- Indexes close up more than 1% as investors assess Fed news
- China Tells Local Authorities to Prepare For a 'Possible Storm' and Prevent Unrest as Evergrande Crisis Unravels - WSJ
- Salesforce (CRM) Raises FY22 Revenue Guidance; Initiates FY23 Revenue
- Oil prices rise, hit 2-month highs on supply worries
- IDFA Seen as a 'Real Headwind' for Facebook (FB) but Analysts Remain Positive
TD Securities analyst Greg Barnes downgraded Newmont Mining Corp. (NYSE: NEM) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $70.00.
Shares of Newmont Mining Corp. closed at $60.21 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Newmont Mining Corp. (NEM) PT Lowered to $58 at Jefferies
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades Vipshop Holdings (VIPS) to Neutral
- Trimble (TRMB) Slips as Morgan Stanley Downgrades to Underweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!