TD Securities Downgrades Mercer International (MERC) to Hold
- S&P 500, Nasdaq end higher as investors eye economic path
- Oil Prices Could Fall to $60s by End of 2022 if Recession Unfolds - Citi
- These Stocks Could Outperform in Second Half of 2022 - Morgan Stanley's Wilson
- BofA's Sell Side Indicator Signals +14% Returns Over the Next 12 Months
- Euro slumps to two-decade low, oil tumbles as recession fears intensify
TD Securities analyst Sean Steuart downgraded Mercer International (NASDAQ: MERC) from Buy to Hold.
Shares of Mercer International closed at $16.06 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA Securities Downgrades Amadeus IT Group SA (AAD:GR) (AMADY) to Neutral
- JPMorgan Downgrades Newcrest Mining Ltd. (NCM:AU) (NCMGY) to Neutral
- Evercore ISI Downgrades NovoCure Ltd. (NVCR) to Underperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!