TD Securities Downgrades Brookfield Renewable Energy (BEP) to Hold
- S&P 500 closes the book on its biggest first-half plunge since 1970
- Micron (MU) Shares Drop 4% on Significant Q4 Guidance Miss
- S&P 500 on Track for Worst First-Half in 60 Years
- Exclusive-Meta slashes hiring plans, girds for 'fierce' headwinds
- Tesla Could Make Billions from Opening Up Its EV Supercharger Network - Goldman
TD Securities analyst Sean Steuart downgraded Brookfield Renewable Energy (NYSE: BEP) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $41.00.
Shares of Brookfield Renewable Energy closed at $40.97 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Barclays Downgrades Swiss Re (SREN:SW) (SSREY) to Equalweight
- Nomura/Instinet Downgrades XPeng (XPEV) to Neutral
- Credit Suisse Downgrades Trend Micro Incorporated (4704:JP) (TMICY) to Underperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!