Susquehanna Downgrades Coherent (COHR) to Neutral, Following IIVI Acquisition
- S&P 500 ends down as Apple dips and traders eye Powell speech
- CrowdStrike (CRWD) tumbles following Q3 earnings release
- Apple (AAPL) shares slide after TF Securities analyst cuts estimates on supply worries
- Horizon Therapeutics (HZNP) jumps after confirming takeover talks with 3 parties
- NetApp shares plunge 10% on Q2 revenue miss & weak outlook
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Susquehanna analyst Mehdi Hosseini downgraded Coherent (NASDAQ: COHR) from Positive to Neutral with a price target of $273.00 (from $160.00).
Shares of Coherent closed at $250.76 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deutsche Bank Upgrades Coherent (COHR) to Buy on Multiple Growth Drivers
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades Yara International ASA (YAR:NO) (YARIY) to Hold
- CLSA Downgrades Krungthai Card Pcl. (KTC:TB) to Underperform (4)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesSusquehanna International Group of Companies
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!