SunTrust Downgrades AAR Corporation (AIR) to Hold
- S&P 500 dips from record closing high as focus shifts to Fed meet
- Oil prices rise to over two-year high as demand improves, supplies tighten
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Pops 10% as Tesla's Musk Signals Another U-Turn on Bitcoin Payments
- Lordstown Motors (RIDE): CEO and CFO Resign, Presents Results of Investigation Of Hindenburg Research Report
- Paul Tudor Jones is 'Probably' Buying Commodities, Crypto, Gold if Fed Continues to Ignore Inflation Concerns, Endorses Bitcoin (BTC) as a Portfolio Diversifier
SunTrust analyst Michael Ciarmoli downgraded AAR Corporation (NYSE: AIR) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $19.00.
Shares of AAR Corporation closed at $19.10 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Baird Downgrades Physicians Realty Trust (DOC) to Neutral
- Macquarie Downgrades Woolworths Group Limited (WOW:AU) (WOLWF) to Neutral
- UPDATE: Citi Downgrades Core Laboratories (CLB) to Sell on Lofty Valuation, Slow Margin Recovery
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!