SunTrust Downgrades AAR Corporation (AIR) to Hold
- S&P 500 closes at record high as Apple, healthcare stocks help shrug off Delta worries
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Oil settles lower in volatile trade on worries about Delta variant
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Dollar steadies as markets weigh economic risks, central bank moves
SunTrust analyst Michael Ciarmoli downgraded AAR Corporation (NYSE: AIR) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $19.00.
Shares of AAR Corporation closed at $19.10 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Baird Downgrades Immunovant (IMVT) to Neutral
- Credit Suisse Downgrades Immunovant (IMVT) to Underperform, Following Strategic Business Update
- DZ Bank Downgrades ExxonMobil (XOM) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!