Stifel Downgrades Prospecta (PRSP) to Hold
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Stifel analyst Joseph Denardi downgraded Prospecta (NYSE: PRSP) from Buy to Hold.
Shares of Prospecta closed at $29.10 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Perspecta (PRSP) approved as StateRAMP Third Party Assessment Organization (3PAO)
- BofA Securities Downgrades AllianceBernstein (AB) to Neutral
- CLSA Downgrades CapCom Co Ltd. (9697:JP) (CCOEY) to Outperform (2)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!