Stifel Downgrades Denbury Resources (DNR) to Sell
- Wall Street dips as strong retail data boosts Treasury yields
- Electronic Arts (EA) Rebounds on Reaffirmed Guidance Despite Battlefield 2042 Delay, Be Concerned But Not Worried Says Analyst
- U.S. retail sales surprise to upside in strong boost to economy
- Chat Platform Discord Raises $500 Million, Valuation More Than Doubled In Less Than a Year
- Dollar index climbs after U.S. retail sales show surprise rebound
Stifel analyst Michael Scialla downgraded Denbury Resources (NYSE: DNR) from Hold to Sell with a price target of $0.30.
Shares of Denbury Resources closed at $0.21 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Piper Sandler Downgrades Beyond Meat Inc. (BYND) to Underweight, IRI Points to a Miss
- JPMorgan Downgrades Theravance Biopharma (TBPH) to Underweight, Following Strategic Business Update
- Needham & Company Downgrades Theravance Biopharma (TBPH) to Hold, Following Strategic Business Update
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!