Stifel Downgrades Cabot Oil & Gas (COG) to Sell
- Tech mega-caps, chipmakers drag Nasdaq lower at open
- EV Company Polestar To Go Public Via $20 Billion SPAC Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Price Target Lowered at Morgan Stanley Amid Rising Logistics Workforce Costs, Analyst Expects Stock to be Range Bound in Near Term
- Brent oil nears $80 a barrel on tight supply
- Some Apple (AAPL) and Tesla (TSLA) Suppliers Suspend Production in China For a Few Days
Stifel analyst Jane Trotsenko downgraded Cabot Oil & Gas (NYSE: COG) from Hold to Sell with a price target of $16.00.
Shares of Cabot Oil & Gas closed at $19.84 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Piper Sandler Downgrades Northfield Bancorp (NFBK) to Neutral
- CLSA Downgrades Guangzhou R&F Properties Co., Ltd (2777:HK) (GZUHF) to Underperform (4)
- BofA Securities Downgrades Hyatt Hotels (H) to Underperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!