Stifel Downgrades Cabot Oil & Gas (COG) to Sell
- Wall St slumps as investors fret on rate hikes and recession
- Think September Was Bad? Watch Out for 'Octoberphobia', Stock Trader's Almanac Warns
- Goldman Sachs Slashes Year-End Target on S&P 500 to 3,600
- Oil: The 'R'-Word Rules as U.S. Crude Below $80 for Worst Week in 7
- Bond Crash of 2022 is a 'Doozy' - BofA
Stifel analyst Jane Trotsenko downgraded Cabot Oil & Gas (NYSE: COG) from Hold to Sell with a price target of $16.00.
Shares of Cabot Oil & Gas closed at $19.84 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Analyst Negative on Evercore (EVR) and Moelis & Company (MC) - Downgrades to Sell
- Wells Fargo Downgrades Ally Financial (ALLY) to Equal Weight
- Roth Capital Downgrades Tritium (DCFC) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!