Stephens Downgrades Mimecast Limited (MIME) to Equal Weight, Takeover Pending
- Dow, S&P 500 climb as upbeat results from Walmart, others boost optimism
- Walmart (WMT) Gains on Raised Guidance, Analyst Sees More Upside Than Downside
- Fed Hawkishness is Likely Behind and a Soft Landing is Increasingly Likely - JPM's Kolanovic
- Home Depot (HD) Tops Expectations, Goldman Expects Positive Market Reaction
- Apple Upgraded to Outperform From Neutral at Credit Suisse
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Stephens analyst Brian Colley downgraded Mimecast Limited (NASDAQ: MIME) from Overweight to Equal Weight with a price target of $80.00 (from $88.00).
Shares of Mimecast Limited closed at $79.19 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Deutsche Bank Downgrades Stanley Black & Decker (SWK) to Hold
- UPDATE: Wolfe Research Starts ironSource Ltd. (IS) at Peerperform
- UPDATE: B.Riley Downgrades Bed Bath & Beyond (bbby) to Sell
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!