Stephens Downgrades Denny's Corporation (DENN) to Equal Weight
- U.S. stocks, dollar sluggish, all eyes on Fed meet this week
- Tesla (TSLA) Tops Q2 EPS by 49c, Revenues Beat
- Chinese Tech Stocks Crushed on Fresh Regulatory Pressure
- Nearly $1 Billion Bitcoin (BTC) Shorts Liquidated Today Amid Amazon (AMZN) Rumors
- Aon (AON) and Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) Mutually Agree to Terminate Combination Agreement
Stephens analyst James Rutherford downgraded Denny's Corporation (NASDAQ: DENN) from Overweight to Equal Weight.
Shares of Denny's Corporation closed at $8.81 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stephens Downgrades Howard Bancorp (HBMD) to Equal Weight
- JPMorgan Downgrades New Oriental Education & Technology Group (9901:HK) to Underweight
- H.C. Wainwright Downgrades Iterum Therapeutics (ITRM) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!