Societe Generale Downgrades ConocoPhillips (COP) to Hold
- Nasdaq ends down as investors eye Black Friday sales, China infections
- Apple (AAPL) could see a $6B hole in FQ1 iPhone revenue due to Foxconn troubles - analyst
- Activision Blizzard (ATVI) slips on report FTC likely to oppose $69B Microsoft (MSFT) deal
- Manchester United (MANU) shares jump again on Saudi interest
- Bitcoin (BTC) price struggles to rebound as Binance launches $1 billion recovery fund
Societe Generale analyst Raphael Dubois downgraded ConocoPhillips (NYSE: COP) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $77.00.
Shares of ConocoPhillips closed at $75.75 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- CLSA Downgrades Swire Pacific Limited (19:HK) (SWRAY) to Outperform (2)
- Argus Downgrades Generac Holdings (GNRC) to Hold
- Sempra Announces Strategic Partnership with ConocoPhillips for Port Arthur LNG
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!