Societe Generale Downgrades Bank of America (BAC) to Hold
- Wall Street mints big gains to end strong week
- JP Morgan's Kolanovic Predicts No Recession and Next Week's Rebalancing Could Drive Stocks Up 7%
- U.S. Supreme Court overturns Roe v. Wade, ends constitutional right to abortion
- FedEx (FDX) Gains on Solid FY23 Outlook, Analysts Mostly Bulled Up Into Next Week's Investors Day
- Get Ready for a 10% Rally in S&P 500
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Societe Generale analyst Andrew Lim downgraded Bank of America (NYSE: BAC) from Buy to Hold.
Shares of Bank of America closed at $47.99 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bank of America (BAC) call put ratio 1 call to 1 put as shares sell off 1% into Fed tests
- UPDATE: BofA Securities Lays Out Recession Scenario for Nike (NKE) PT to $122
- Canaccord Genuity Downgrades Zendesk (ZEN) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesBofA/Merrill Lynch
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!