Siebert Williams Shank Downgrades Marathon Oil (MRO) to Hold
- Boeing, travel stocks pull Wall Street lower as virus cases rise
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
Siebert Williams Shank analyst Gabriele Sorbara downgraded Marathon Oil (NYSE: MRO) from Buy to Hold.
Shares of Marathon Oil closed at $11.61 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Marathon Oil (MRO) PT Raised to $10.25 at Goldman Sachs
- BofA Securities Downgrades Avis Budget Group (CAR) to Neutral
- Millrock Provides Exploration Update on 64North Gold Project, Alaska