Siebert Williams Shank Downgrades Laredo Petroleum (LPI) to Hold
- S&P ends modestly lower as rising Treasury yields offset robust retail data
- Electronic Arts (EA) Rebounds on Reaffirmed Guidance Despite Battlefield 2042 Delay, Be Concerned But Not Worried Says Analyst
- U.S. retail sales surprise to upside in strong boost to economy
- Chat Platform Discord Raises $500 Million, Valuation More Than Doubled In Less Than a Year
- Dollar index climbs after U.S. retail sales show surprise rebound
Siebert Williams Shank analyst Gabriele Sorbara downgraded Laredo Petroleum (NYSE: LPI) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $66.00.
Shares of Laredo Petroleum closed at $80.39 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Piper Sandler Downgrades Beyond Meat Inc. (BYND) to Underweight, IRI Points to a Miss
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades Unilever NV (UNA:NA) (UN) to Hold
- BofA Securities Downgrades Lordstown Motors (RIDE) to Underperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!