Sidoti Downgrades Systemax (SYX) to Neutral
- Microsoft (MSFT) Near Deal to Acquire Nuance (NUAN) - Report
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
Sidoti analyst Anthony Lebiedzinski downgraded Systemax (NYSE: SYX) from Buy to Neutral with a price target of $46.00.
Shares of Systemax closed at $45.10 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Azul SA (AZUL) to Neutral
- Credit Suisse Downgrades Alchip Technologies Ltd (3661:TT) to Underperform
- UBS Downgrades Boliden AB (BOL:SS) (BDNNF) to Sell