Sidoti Downgrades Powell Industries (POWL) to Neutral
- Wall Street ends sharply lower in broad sell-off
- China Property Titan Evergrande (EGRNF) Collapses to 11-Year Lows, Analysts Wary of Domino Effect
- Apple (AAPL) iPhone 13 Has Strong Start with Positive Mix Skew - JP Morgan
- Lennar (LEN) Falls as Reported Q3 Revenue Beats, EPS Slightly Missed Estimates
- Royal Dutch Shell to Sell its Permian Business to ConocoPhillips (COP) for $9.5 Billion Cash
Sidoti analyst John Franzreb downgraded Powell Industries (NASDAQ: POWL) from Buy to Neutral with a price target of $31.00.
Shares of Powell Industries closed at $29.73 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades SmileDirectClub Inc. (SDC) to Hold
- Berenberg Downgrades AP Moller Maersk (MAERSKB:DC) (AMKBY) to Hold
- JPMorgan Downgrades HeidelbergCement AG (HEI:GR) (HDELY) to Underweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!