Sidoti Downgrades Powell Industries (POWL) to Neutral
- Wall St gains with upbeat earnings and forecasts
- Amazon (AMZN) Tops Q2 EPS by $2.90, Revenue Misses, Q3 Guidance Falls Short of Consensus
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Opens Flat
- Didi (DIDI) Gains on WSJ Report It Considers Going Private, Company Denies
- Facebook (FB) Tops Profit and Revenue Estimates, But Shares Lower on Warning of Significant Growth Slowdown, Analyst Still Raises PT to a New 'Street High'
Sidoti analyst John Franzreb downgraded Powell Industries (NASDAQ: POWL) from Buy to Neutral with a price target of $31.00.
Shares of Powell Industries closed at $29.73 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades iRobot Corporation (IRBT) to Neutral
- HSBC Downgrades Pennon Group Plc. (PNN:LN) (PEGRF) to Reduce
- Raymond James Downgrades Altice-USA (ATUS) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!