Sidoti Downgrades Plexus (PLXS) to Neutral
- Wall Street ends down as data spooks investors awaiting Fed report
- Roblox (RBLX) Lower as DAUs Fall Sequentially
- DraftKings (DKNG) Plunges as Hindenburg's Report Indicates Betting Company's Links to Black Market Operations
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Q4 EPS by 23c
- U.S. retail sales take step back as spending pivots to services, trend remains strong
Sidoti analyst Anja Soderstrom downgraded Plexus (NASDAQ: PLXS) from Buy to Neutral with a price target of $94.00.
Shares of Plexus closed at $91.00 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Piper Sandler Downgrades Principal Financial Group (PFG) to Neutral, Outperformance Unlikely to Continue
- Credit Suisse Downgrades China Aoyuan Group Ltd. (3883:HK) to Neutral
- JPMorgan Downgrades Broadstone Net Lease (BNL) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!