Sidoti Downgrades Plexus (PLXS) to Neutral
- World stocks edge back, bond yields, COVID-19 cases rise
- Canadian National (CNI) Plans to Make $30B Topping Bid for Kansas City Southern (KSU) - DJ
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Oil hits $68 on Libya force majeure despite pandemic surge
Sidoti analyst Anja Soderstrom downgraded Plexus (NASDAQ: PLXS) from Buy to Neutral with a price target of $94.00.
Shares of Plexus closed at $91.00 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades EOG Resources (EOG) to Neutral
- UPDATE: BMO Capital Downgrades Glatfelter (GLT) to Market Perform
- Citi Downgrades Nike (NKE) to Neutral