Sidoti Downgrades CIRCOR International (CIR) to Neutral
- U.S. stocks, dollar sluggish, all eyes on Fed meet this week
- Tesla (TSLA) Tops Q2 EPS by 49c, Revenues Beat
- Chinese Tech Stocks Crushed on Fresh Regulatory Pressure
- Nearly $1 Billion Bitcoin (BTC) Shorts Liquidated Today Amid Amazon (AMZN) Rumors
- Aon (AON) and Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) Mutually Agree to Terminate Combination Agreement
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Sidoti analyst John Franzreb downgraded CIRCOR International (NYSE: CIR) from Buy to Neutral.
Shares of CIRCOR International closed at $46.49 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Benchmark Downgrades China Online Education Group (COE) to Hold
- H.C. Wainwright Downgrades Iterum Therapeutics (ITRM) to Neutral
- JPMorgan Downgrades LT Group Inc. (LTG:PM) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesSidoti & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!