Sidoti Downgrades Albany International (AIN) to Neutral
- U.S. stocks, dollar sluggish, all eyes on Fed meet this week
- Tesla (TSLA) Tops Q2 EPS by 49c, Revenues Beat
- Chinese Tech Stocks Crushed on Fresh Regulatory Pressure
- Nearly $1 Billion Bitcoin (BTC) Shorts Liquidated Today Amid Amazon (AMZN) Rumors
- Aon (AON) and Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) Mutually Agree to Terminate Combination Agreement
Sidoti analyst John Franzreb downgraded Albany International (NYSE: AIN) from Buy to Neutral with a price target of $64.00.
Shares of Albany International closed at $64.39 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stephens Downgrades Howard Bancorp (HBMD) to Equal Weight
- JPMorgan Downgrades New Oriental Education & Technology Group (9901:HK) to Underweight
- Albany International Reports Second-Quarter 2021 Results, Raises 2021 Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!