Seaport Global Securities Downgrades SPX Flow (FLOW) to Neutral
- Second half starts with fresh strain on stocks
- Goldman Sachs Warns Clients of More Equity Market Losses in Second Half of 2022
- Kohl's (KSS) Falls 15% After Ending Sale Talks With Franchise Group and Issuing Q2 Warning
- General Motors Warns It Has 95k Vehicles in Inventory Without Certain Components
- FAAMG Stocks Fall 32% on Average During 1st-Half of 2022
Seaport Global Securities analyst Walt Liptak downgraded SPX Flow (NYSE: FLOW) from Buy to Neutral.
Shares of SPX Flow closed at $85.75 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Downgrades Kubota Corp (6326:JP) (KUBTY) to Underweight
- Alliance Global Partners Downgrades Neptune Technologies (NEPT) to Neutral
- Barclays Downgrades Swiss Re (SREN:SW) (SSREY) to Equalweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!