Scotiabank Downgrades Nevsun Resources (NSU) to Sector Perform
- Wall Street ends down as jittery investors await Fed report
- Roblox (RBLX) Lower as DAUs Fall Sequentially
- DraftKings (DKNG) Plunges as Hindenburg's Report Indicates Betting Company's Links to Black Market Operations
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Q4 EPS by 23c
- U.S. retail sales take step back as spending pivots to services, trend remains strong
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Scotiabank analyst Orest Wowkodaw downgraded Nevsun Resources (NYSE: NSU) from Sector Outperform to Sector Perform.
Shares of Nevsun Resources closed at $4.42 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Piper Sandler Downgrades Principal Financial Group (PFG) to Neutral, Outperformance Unlikely to Continue
- CLSA Downgrades Domino's Pizza Enterprises Ltd. (DMP:AU) (DPZUF) to Outperform (2)
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades Fastenal (FAST) to Underweight Seeing >12 Months of Underperformance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!