Scotiabank Downgrades Delek US (DK) to Sector Underperform
- Nasdaq closes up on tech stocks strength, as hawkish Fed limits S&P
- Dollar surges to two-month high on Fed rate-hike projection
- BofA Fund Manager Survey: 72% Says Inflation 'Transitory', 63% Expect Fed to Signal Taper Aug/Sept, 'Long Commodities' Now the Most Crowded Trade
- Oil falls from multi-year highs on firmer dollar, hike in UK COVID cases
- People Are Spending More Time Outdoors, Which Will Hurt Netflix (NFLX) This Quarter - KeyBanc
Scotiabank analyst Paul Cheng downgraded Delek US (NYSE: DK) from Sector Perform to Sector Underperform.
Shares of Delek US closed at $15.36 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Macquarie Downgrades Jubilant Foodworks Ltd (JUBI:IN) to Neutral
- Credit Suisse Downgrades Keyera Corp. (KEY:CN) (KEYUF) to Neutral
- Kotak Downgrades Wipro Ltd. (WPRO:IN) (WIT) to Reduce (3)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!