SVB Leerink Downgrades Incyte (INCY) to Underperform
- S&P 500, Nasdaq open higher; Amex, Honeywell weigh on Dow
- Bitcoin sinks below $50,000 as cryptos stumble over Biden tax plans
- Snap (SNAP) Beats Q1 Estimates Amid 'Robust Ad Environment,' Analysts Raise Numbers and PTs
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
SVB Leerink analyst Andrew S. Berens downgraded Incyte (NASDAQ: INCY) from Market Perform to Underperform with a price target of $70.00.
Shares of Incyte closed at $89.00 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Incyte (INCY) Announces New Findings from a Randomized Phase 2 Study of Ruxolitinib Cream in Patients with Vitiligo
- Lilly and Incyte's Baricitinib Improved Hair Regrowth for Alopecia Areata Patients in Second Phase 3 Study
- Raymond James Downgrades Southwestern Energy (SWN) to Underperform