Roth Capital Downgrades Seelos Therapeutics (SEEL) to Neutral, Following Clinical Business Update
- Apple, healthcare stocks help Wall Street shrug off Delta worries
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Oil extends losses in volatile trade as Delta variant angst spreads
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Dollar steadies as markets weigh economic risks, central bank moves
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Roth Capital analyst Jonathan Aschoff downgraded Seelos Therapeutics (NASDAQ: SEEL) from Buy to Neutral with a price target of $4.00 (from $12.00).
Shares of Seelos Therapeutics closed at $5.19 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Baird Downgrades Immunovant (IMVT) to Neutral
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades Magenta Therapeutics (MGTA) to Neutral
- Stephens Downgrades Restaurant Brands International (QSR) to Equal Weight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesRoth Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!