Roth Capital Downgrades Amplify Energy Corp. (AMPY) to Neutral
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 end lower, dragged down by communications services
- Intel (INTC) Stock Plummets as Expensive Investments Expected to Pressure Margins and FCF, Prompting Three Downgrades to Neutral
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings, Analyst Reaction Mixed
- Beyond Meat (BYND) Stock Plunges 14% After Slashing Revenue Outlook Amid a Decrease in Retail Orders
- Dollar pares losses as Powell signals bond taper
Roth Capital analyst John M. White downgraded Amplify Energy Corp. (NYSE: AMPY) from Buy to Neutral.
Shares of Amplify Energy Corp. closed at $5.75 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Amplify Energy (AMPY) issues statement on environmental remediation efforts in Southern California
- UPDATE: Jefferies Downgrades Metacrine Inc. (MTCR) to Hold
- UPDATE: UBS Downgrades Intel (INTC) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!