Raymond James Downgrades WideOpenWest (WOW) to Market Perform
- S&P 500 turns slightly higher after Fed statement
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4 percent
- Apple (AAPL) Delivers Blowout Q3 Earnings but Shares Fall on Supply Chain Constraints, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- Senators reach deal on major points of U.S. infrastructure bill
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Raymond James analyst Frank Louthan downgraded WideOpenWest (NYSE: WOW) from Outperform to Market Perform.
Shares of WideOpenWest closed at $4.69 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Piper Sandler Downgrades Five9, Inc (FIVN) to Neutral
- Credit Suisse Downgrades Dr. Reddy\\\'s Laboratories Ltd. (DRRD:IN) (RDY) to Neutral, Following Earnings
- UPDATE: Piper Sandler Downgrades Helix Energy Solutions Group, Inc. (HLX) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesRaymond James
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!