Raymond James Downgrades Switch Inc. (SWCH) to Outperform
- S&P 500 ends off day's lows; Powell says Fed still a ways away from rate hikes
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 59c, DAUs were 1.91 billion on average
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Guidance Misses
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4 percent
Raymond James analyst Frank Louthan downgraded Switch Inc. (NYSE: SWCH) from Strong Buy to Outperform with a price target of $19.00.
Shares of Switch Inc. closed at $16.31 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Switch Inc. (SWCH) PT Raised to $24 as Stifel Sees Relative Discount as Unwarranted
- B.Riley Downgrades Hoegh LNG Partners LP (HMLP) to Neutral
- Teladoc (TDOC) Falls 6% on Growing Losses and Weak Guidance to Prompt a Downgrade to 'Hold' at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!