Raymond James Downgrades Superior Energy Services (SPN) to Outperform
- Wall Street ends higher, notches weekly gains as Fed meeting looms
- Intel pares losses but sheds $9 billion in value on dire outlook, dividend concerns
- Analysts rush to cut Intel (INTC) price targets following weaker than expected Q1 guidance
- Lucid Group (LCID) doubles on Saudi rumors
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Raymond James analyst Marshall Adkins downgraded Superior Energy Services (NYSE: SPN) from Strong Buy to Outperform.
Shares of Superior Energy Services closed at $4.05 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Today's most important upgrades
- Wolfe Research Downgrades Alaska Air (ALK) to Peerperform
- Credit Suisse Downgrades Dixon Technologies India Ltd (DIXON:IN) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesRaymond James
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!