Raymond James Downgrades Regions Financial (RF) to Market Perform
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Raymond James analyst Michael Rose downgraded Regions Financial (NYSE: RF) from Strong Buy to Market Perform.
Shares of Regions Financial closed at $12.98 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Regions Financial (RF) Tops Q2 EPS by 25c
- Regions Celebrates Community Collaboration with the Release of Making Life Better: 2020 Community Engagement Report
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades Evolution Mining Ltd. (EVN:AU) (CAHPF) to Sell
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!