Raymond James Downgrades ORBCOMM (ORBC) to Underperform
- Wall Street extends rally as economically sensitive sectors bounce
- China Tells Local Authorities to Prepare For a 'Possible Storm' and Prevent Unrest as Evergrande Crisis Unravels - WSJ
- Salesforce (CRM) Raises FY22 Revenue Guidance; Initiates FY23 Revenue
- Oil prices at two-month highs on tight supplies
- IDFA Seen as a 'Real Headwind' for Facebook (FB) but Analysts Remain Positive
Raymond James analyst Ric Prentiss downgraded ORBCOMM (NASDAQ: ORBC) from Strong Buy to Underperform.
Shares of ORBCOMM closed at $11.40 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Argus Downgrades Delta Air Lines (DAL) to Hold
- Daiwa Securities Downgrades Amgen (AMGN) to Neutral (3)
- UPDATE: OTR Global Downgrades United Rentals (URI) to Mixed (correction)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Hot Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!