Raymond James Downgrades Nokia (NOK) to Outperform
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Raymond James analyst Simon Leopold downgraded Nokia (NYSE: NOK) from Strong Buy to Outperform with a price target of $5.00 (from $7.50).
Shares of Nokia closed at $5.11 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nokia to publish second-quarter and half-year report on 29 July 2021
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades LG Household & Health Care Ltd (0519000:KS) (LGHHF) to Equalweight
- JPMorgan Downgrades New Oriental Education (EDU) to Underweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesRaymond James
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!