Raymond James Downgrades Nokia (NOK) to Outperform
- European stocks open higher, buck weak Asian session
- Electronic Arts (EA) Rebounds on Reaffirmed Guidance Despite Battlefield 2042 Delay, Be Concerned But Not Worried Says Analyst
- Coinbase (COIN) Applies to Trade Bitcoin, Crypto Futures
- Dollar edges up as focus turns to Fed for taper clues
- Pawn Broker EZCORP (EZPW) Gains New 'Outperform' Rating at Oppenheimer, Suggesting 78% Upside
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Raymond James analyst Simon Leopold downgraded Nokia (NYSE: NOK) from Strong Buy to Outperform with a price target of $5.00 (from $7.50).
Shares of Nokia closed at $5.11 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades Equinor (EQNR:NO) (EQNR) to Hold
- Raymond James Upgrades Azul SA (AZUL) to Outperform
- JPMorgan Downgrades Wynn Resorts (WYNN) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesRaymond James
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!