Raymond James Downgrades Marsh & McLennan (MMC) to Underperform
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Raymond James analyst Gregory Peters downgraded Marsh & McLennan (NYSE: MMC) from to Underperform.
Shares of Marsh & McLennan closed at $146.71 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades Oppein Home Group Inc (603833:CH) to Sell
- Stifel Downgrades Volvo AB (VOLVB:SS) (VLVLY) to Hold
- Citi Downgrades XP Inc. (XP) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!