Raymond James Downgrades Hancock Whitney (HWC) to Market Perform
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Raymond James analyst Michael Rose downgraded Hancock Whitney (NASDAQ: HWC) from Strong Buy to Market Perform.
Shares of Hancock Whitney closed at $30.68 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hancock Whitney (HWC) PT Raised to $54 at Raymond James
- HSBC Downgrades China Resources Gas Group Ltd. (1193:HK) (CRGGF) to Hold
- TD Securities Downgrades Newmont Mining Corp. (NEM) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!