Raymond James Downgrades Goldman Sachs BDC, Inc. (GSBD) to Market Perform
- Wall St slumps as investors fret on rate hikes and recession
- Think September Was Bad? Watch Out for 'Octoberphobia', Stock Trader's Almanac Warns
- Goldman Sachs Slashes Year-End Target on S&P 500 to 3,600
- Oil: The 'R'-Word Rules as U.S. Crude Below $80 for Worst Week in 7
- Bond Crash of 2022 is a 'Doozy' - BofA
Raymond James analyst Robert Dodd downgraded Goldman Sachs BDC, Inc. (NYSE: GSBD) from Outperform to Market Perform.
Shares of Goldman Sachs BDC, Inc. closed at $21.40 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Downgrades Evercore Partners (EVR) to Sell
- Market Share Changes Push Barclays to Cut Cisco (CSCO) and Raise Arista (ANET)
- Novavax (NVAX) Tumbles as JPMorgan Cuts Price Target by 80%, Downgrades to Underweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!