Raymond James Downgrades GTT Communications (GTT) to Market Perform
- Futures rise ahead of weekly jobless claims data
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises on Mideast tensions but virus concerns weigh
- Roku (ROKU) Falls Sharply on Significant Slowdown in Streaming Views, Analysts Divided
- Dollar holds gains after Fed comments, sterling ticks up after BoE
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Raymond James analyst Frank Louthan downgraded GTT Communications (NYSE: GTT) from Outperform to Market Perform.
Shares of GTT Communications closed at $6.71 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Rosenblatt Downgrades GoDaddy Inc (GDDY) to Neutral
- UPDATE: KeyBanc Downgrades Inogen, Inc (INGN) to Sector Weight
- Jack In The Box (JACK) PT Lowered to $112 at UBS on Inflationary Pressures
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesRaymond James
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!