Raymond James Downgrades Energy Recovery (ERII) to Market Perform
- Wall Street seesaws, trading choppy near end of quarter
- S&P 500 Set to Post Worst 1st-Half Return Since 1970
- Tesla (TSLA) Increases Production at Giga-Texas - Report
- CEOs are Losing Confidence Due to High Inflation, Bill Ackman Says
- S&P 500 Could Rally Almost 10% From Here, Bank of America's Suttmeier Suggests
Raymond James analyst Pavel Molchanov downgraded Energy Recovery (NASDAQ: ERII) from Outperform to Market Perform.
Shares of Energy Recovery closed at $21.79 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Evercore ISI Downgrades Cognyte Software Ltd. (CGNT) to In Line
- UPDATE: Deutsche Bank Downgrades Crown Castle (CCI) to Hold
- UPDATE: BofA Securities Downgrades Texas Instruments (TXN) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!