Raymond James Downgrades Energy Recovery (ERII) to Market Perform
- S&P 500, Nasdaq slide as weak economic data, dire outlooks stoke recession fears
- 'Snap Drops a Bomb': Snap (SNAP) Stock Crashes Nearly 30% on Forecast Cut, Musk-Twitter Saga to Get a 'Whole Lot More Interesting' Says Analyst
- Bill Ackman Says Fed Must Aggressively Raise Rates Now to Combat Inflation or Economy Will Collapse
- Intuit Shares Gain 3% on Q3 Earnings Beat and Raise
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/24: Wendy's Gains on Possible Peltz Deal, Nordstrom Up Following Earnings (more...)
Raymond James analyst Pavel Molchanov downgraded Energy Recovery (NASDAQ: ERII) from Outperform to Market Perform.
Shares of Energy Recovery closed at $21.79 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Downgrades Santander Bank Polska S.A. (SPL:PW) (BKZHY) to Underweight
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades ACS Actividades de Construccion y Servicios SA (ACS:SM) (ACSAY) to Neutral
- Berenberg Downgrades Switch Inc. (SWCH) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!