Raymond James Downgrades Cable One (CABO) to Market Perform
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Raymond James analyst Frank Louthan downgraded Cable One (NYSE: CABO) from Outperform to Market Perform.
Shares of Cable One closed at $894.46 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canaccord Genuity Downgrades Strix Group PLC (KETL:LN) to Hold
- Raymond James Offers a Framework for a Future Kinder Morgan (KMI) Upgrade
- Xponential Fitness, Inc (XPOF) Prices 10M Share IPO at $10/sh
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesRaymond James
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!