Raymond James Downgrades Broadsoft (BSFT) to Market Perform
- Wall St slumps as investors fret on rate hikes and recession
- Think September Was Bad? Watch Out for 'Octoberphobia', Stock Trader's Almanac Warns
- Goldman Sachs Slashes Year-End Target on S&P 500 to 3,600
- Oil: The 'R'-Word Rules as U.S. Crude Below $80 for Worst Week in 7
- Bond Crash of 2022 is a 'Doozy' - BofA
Raymond James analyst William Wallace downgraded Broadsoft (NASDAQ: BSFT) from Outperform to Market Perform.
Shares of Broadsoft closed at $54.90 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Roth Capital Downgrades Tritium (DCFC) to Neutral
- SMBC Nikko Securities Downgrades Safehold (SAFE) to Neutral
- Credit Suisse Downgrades QUBE Holdings (QUB:AU) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!