Raymond James Downgrades Acceleron Pharma (XLRN) to Market Perform
- European shares drop ahead of cenbank meet, UniCredit jumps on profit beat
- Caterpillar Q4 earnings miss as costs weigh
- Strong EV demand helps General Motors top Q4 income estimates
- Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) likely to file for bankruptcy this week - Reuters
- UPS (UPS) misses on revenue, full-year guidance
Raymond James analyst Danielle Brill downgraded Acceleron Pharma (NASDAQ: XLRN) from Strong Buy to Market Perform.
Shares of Acceleron Pharma closed at $174.35 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Macquarie Downgrades Paramount Global (PARA) to Underperform
- UBS Downgrades Thales SA (HO:FP) (THLEF) to Neutral
- Berenberg Downgrades M&G PLC (MNG:LN) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!