Raymond James Downgrades Acceleron Pharma (XLRN) to Market Perform
- Wall St ends higher as Goldman rounds out parade of strong bank results
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Smashes Analyst 3Q Views on Robust M&A and Underwriting Activity
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock: Jefferies Raises Price Target on Higher Capacity Ramp and Sustained Demand, Berlin Giga Will Set New Design and Assembly Standards Says Analyst
- Food, fuels lift U.S. import prices in September
- SEC to Allow First Ever Bitcoin (BTC) ETF - Report
Raymond James analyst Danielle Brill downgraded Acceleron Pharma (NASDAQ: XLRN) from Strong Buy to Market Perform.
Shares of Acceleron Pharma closed at $174.35 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: BofA Securities Downgrades Futu Holdings Limited (FUTU) to Underperform
- RBC Downgrades Morgan Stanley (MS) to Sector Perform but Stays Bullish Long-Term
- Semiconductor Stocks: Prepare for Mixed 3Q Results/Guidance Says Goldman Sachs and Upgrades Broadcom (AVGO) to Buy and Downgrades Western Digital (WDC) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!