Raymond James Downgrades Acceleron Pharma (XLRN) to Market Perform
- Stocks and oil rise on hopes of looser COVID curbs in China
- Santa Clauss rally? BofA says charts suggest a year-end rally in S&P 500
- Citi's Montagu sees risk for another S&P 500 short squeeze on futures positioning
- Morgan Stanley's Tesla (TSLA) Twitter survey shows investors are concerned
- Chinese stocks rally on hints of authorities' commitment to reopening
Raymond James analyst Danielle Brill downgraded Acceleron Pharma (NASDAQ: XLRN) from Strong Buy to Market Perform.
Shares of Acceleron Pharma closed at $174.35 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Baird Downgrades Darden Restaurants (DRI) to Neutral
- Recession impacts on Williams-Sonoma (WSM) 'appear underestimated'
- Credit Suisse Double Downgrades Evergy (EVRG) to Underperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!