Raymond James Double Downgrades Equinix (EQIX) to Market Perform
- S&P 500 turns slightly higher after Fed statement
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4 percent
- Apple (AAPL) Delivers Blowout Q3 Earnings but Shares Fall on Supply Chain Constraints, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- U.S. Senate to vote on infrastructure after bipartisan breakthrough
Raymond James analyst Frank Louthan downgraded Equinix (NASDAQ: EQIX) from Strong Buy to Market Perform.
Shares of Equinix closed at $675.53 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: RBC Capital Downgrades Atotech (ATC) to Sector Perform
- Raymond James Downgrades Arthur J. Gallagher (AJG) to Outperform
- UPDATE: Piper Sandler Downgrades Five9, Inc (FIVN) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesRaymond James
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!