RBC Capital Downgrades PROS Holdings (PRO) to Sector Perform
- S&P, Nasdaq futures at peaks ahead of crucial inflation report
- Nike (NKE) Surges 13% After Beating Q4 Sales, Analysts Raise PTs After 'Exceptional' Quarter
- Banks clear Fed stress test; paving way to boost buybacks, dividends
- FedEx (FDX) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c, Offers FY22 Guidance
- Didi IPO Pricing: Seeking to Raise $4 Billion at Valuation of $62 Billion to $67 Billion, Books Already Fully Covered on First Day
RBC Capital analyst Ross MacMillan downgraded PROS Holdings (NYSE: PRO) from Outperform to Sector Perform with a price target of $33.00.
Shares of PROS Holdings closed at $31.41 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Canaccord Genuity Downgrades BlackBerry Limited (BB) to Sell on Valuation
- CLSA Downgrades Brambles Ltd. (BXB:AU) (BXBLY) to Outperform (2)
- HSBC Downgrades Halkbank (HAKAKAR:TI) to Reduce
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!