Piper Sandler Downgrades United Fire & Casualty (UFCS) to Neutral
- S&P 500 ends down as jobs data rekindles rate hike fear
- JPMorgan, Morgan Stanley and Citi Discuss Outlook for US Stocks
- Q2 Earnings Better Than Feared but Dollar Headwinds Will Get Worse in Q3 - BofA
- Tesla Stock Pops on Report It Struck a $5 Billion Nickel Supply Deal in Indonesia
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) (BRK-B) Posts Strong Operating Results Even As Buyback, Equity Buying Slows
Piper Sandler analyst Paul Newsome downgraded United Fire & Casualty (NASDAQ: UFCS) from Overweight to Neutral with a price target of $37.00.
Shares of United Fire & Casualty closed at $37.12 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades Carvana (CVNA) to Underweight
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades Nektar Therapeutics (NKTR) to Underweight
- Roku (ROKU) Stock Dips as Analyst Downgrades to Sell After 'Awful' Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!