Piper Sandler Downgrades TrustCo Bank Corp (TRST) to Neutral
- Wall Street slips off record highs, Tesla drops after fatal crash
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c, Revenue Beats
Piper Sandler analyst Alex Twerdahl downgraded TrustCo Bank Corp (NASDAQ: TRST) from Overweight to Neutral with a price target of $8.00.
Shares of TrustCo Bank Corp closed at $7.08 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Yum China Holdings (YUMC) to Buy
- WEX Inc. (WEX) PT Raised to $237 at BofA Securities
- JPMorgan Downgrades Takeda Pharmaceutical (4502:JP) (TAK) to Neutral, Earlier Today