Piper Sandler Downgrades KeyCorp (KEY) to Neutral
- Wall Street slips off record highs, Tesla drops after fatal crash
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c, Revenue Beats
Piper Sandler analyst Kevin Barker downgraded KeyCorp (NYSE: KEY) from Overweight to Neutral with a price target of $20.50.
Shares of KeyCorp closed at $20.65 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- KeyCorp (KEY) June 22 calls active into quarter results and outlook
- CLSA Downgrades Universal Entertainment Corporation (6425:JP) (UETMF) to Outperform (2)
- CLSA Downgrades Centuria Capital Group (CNI:AU) to Outperform (2)