Piper Sandler Downgrades Canopy Growth Corp (CGC) to Underweight
- Nasdaq ends down as investors eye Black Friday sales, China infections
- Apple (AAPL) could see a $6B hole in FQ1 iPhone revenue due to Foxconn troubles - analyst
- Activision Blizzard (ATVI) slips on report FTC likely to oppose $69B Microsoft (MSFT) deal
- Manchester United (MANU) shares jump again on Saudi interest
- Bitcoin (BTC) price struggles to rebound as Binance launches $1 billion recovery fund
Piper Sandler analyst Michael Lavery downgraded Canopy Growth Corp (NASDAQ: CGC) from Neutral to Underweight with a price target of $7.00.
Shares of Canopy Growth Corp closed at $9.59 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- CLSA Downgrades Jardine Cycle & Carriage Limited (JCNC:SP) (JCYGY) to Underperform (4)
- BofA Securities Downgrades Showa Denko KK (4004:JP) (SHWDY) to Underperform
- Citi Downgrades E.Sun Financial Holding Co (2884:TT) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!