Piper Sandler Downgrades Cabot Oil & Gas (COG) to Neutral
- Futures little changed after mixed tech earnings, Fed decision in focus
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
- Apple (AAPL) Delivers Blowout Q3 Earnings but Shares Fall on Supply Chain Constraints, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops FQ4 Views and Offers Strong Guide Led by Azure, Analysts Raise Numbers and PTs
- Dollar stands firm with Fed decision in focus
Piper Sandler analyst Kashy Harrison downgraded Cabot Oil & Gas (NYSE: COG) from Overweight to Neutral with a price target of $20.00.
Shares of Cabot Oil & Gas closed at $18.80 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: RBC Capital Downgrades Atotech (ATC) to Sector Perform
- JPMorgan Downgrades Five9, Inc (FIVN) to Neutral
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades Teladoc (TDOC) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!