Piper Sandler Downgrades Cabot Oil & Gas (COG) to Neutral
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Piper Sandler analyst Kashy Harrison downgraded Cabot Oil & Gas (NYSE: COG) from Overweight to Neutral with a price target of $20.00.
Shares of Cabot Oil & Gas closed at $18.80 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Downgrades Goodyear Tire & Rubber (GT) to Equalweight
- HSBC Downgrades Clarkson Plc. (CKH:LN) (CKNHF) to Hold
- UPDATE: KeyBanc Downgrades Splunk (SPLK) to Sector Weight on Compounding 2021 Transition Risks
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!