Pareto Downgrades Scorpio Tankers (STNG) to Hold
- Tech pulls Nasdaq, S&P 500 down as Treasury yields rise
- Merck (MRK) Said to Be Unidentified Suitor for Acceleron Pharma (XLRN), Not Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) - Report
- EV Company Polestar To Go Public Via $20 Billion SPAC Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Price Target Lowered at Morgan Stanley Amid Rising Logistics Workforce Costs, Analyst Expects Stock to be Range Bound in Near Term
- Oil up on tight supply, Brent crude nears $80 a barrel
Pareto analyst Eirik Haavaldsen downgraded Scorpio Tankers (NYSE: STNG) from Buy to Hold.
Shares of Scorpio Tankers closed at $16.91 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- CLSA Downgrades Midea Real Estate Holding Ltd (3990:HK) to Outperform (2)
- ICICI Securities Downgrades InterGlobe Aviation Ltd. (INDIGO:IN) to Sell (5)
- BofA Securities Downgrades Summit Hotel Properties (INN) to Underperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!