Oppenheimer Downgrades Tufin Software Technologies Inc. (TUFN) to Perform
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Oppenheimer analyst Shaul Eyal downgraded Tufin Software Technologies Inc. (NYSE: TUFN) from Outperform to Perform.
Shares of Tufin Software Technologies Inc. closed at $10.85 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades ChemoCentryx (CCXI) to Underweight
- Macquarie Downgrades Coronado Global Resources Inc. (CRN:AU) to Neutral
- ChemoCentryx (CCXI) Crashes 55% on Mixed AdComm Results, Gets Downgraded at Five Firms
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!