Oppenheimer Downgrades Tufin Software Technologies Inc. (TUFN) to Perform
- Wall Street dips as data, Fed meeting keep investors wary
- DraftKings (DKNG) Plunges as Hindenburg's Report Indicates Betting Company's Links to Black Market Operations
- U.S. retail sales take step back as spending pivots to services, trend remains strong
- Amazon (AMZN) Reiterated as Top Pick, Set to Pass Walmart (WMT) Overall in 2022 - JPMorgan
- ZoomInfo (ZI) Gains After Setting $2 Billion 2025 Sales Target, Analysts Positive
Oppenheimer analyst Shaul Eyal downgraded Tufin Software Technologies Inc. (NYSE: TUFN) from Outperform to Perform.
Shares of Tufin Software Technologies Inc. closed at $10.85 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Piper Sandler Downgrades Principal Financial Group (PFG) to Neutral, Outperformance Unlikely to Continue
- Stifel Canada Downgrades Montage Gold Corp (MAU:CN) (MAUTF) to Buy
- National Bank Financial Downgrades Bird Construction Inc. (BDT:CN) (BIRDF) to Sector Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!