Oppenheimer Downgrades New Relic (NEWR) to Perform
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
Oppenheimer analyst Ittai Kidron downgraded New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) from Outperform to Perform.
Shares of New Relic closed at $80.77 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- New Relic Named a Leader in the 2021 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Application Performance Monitoring for the Ninth Time
- Macquarie Downgrades Alchip Technologies Ltd (3661:TT) to Neutral
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades Telefonica Deutschland Holding AG (O2D:GR) (TELDF) to Underweight